Wednesday, January 11, 2012

In Case You Hadn't Heard...

Hey folks, it's Alissa. I know that many tens of our readers are family & friends, so certainly many of you know that Cory up and left working in Burbank for pursuit of otherness and togetherness with his new bride. That's nice, right? Yes.



This is also a nice picture of us from the afterparty/math at his very traditional wedding. Picked my own groomsmaid suit & also made up that term cause there wasn't a wedding party. Just a wedding PARTAYYY:


So good for him. But really... should we all suffer due to Cory's attempts to suffer less? I'd like to be completely happy for him that he is now taking his lunches in Hermosa, most likely at his home... but it's totally killing our game over here, man! What does Hermosa have to do with the rest of us? Nothing! That damn beach bum! He said he wouldn't forget us- that he would come up and have lunch now and again for the sake of the readers, but not a once since June has he done it. I can't really think of anything better than getting to spend quality time with me, but apparently Cory has forgotten how magical it is. That gets a TOTALLY BITES vote from Alissa. I can hardly imagine that not having to come to the office and getting to hang out with your wife more is comparable???

In any case, I wanted to apologize for the lack of posts. And I would like to try to start making some more... perhaps with special guests, or all by my onesies. Because, after all, I'm still having to take lunch in Burbank. And believe it or not, I still want to continue my quest to let you know what's happening inside those restaurants you always pass by, but just can't get up the nerve to try for the first time. Cause I'm brave. Yeah. And extremely muscular. So, step back and let me handle it, babe.

Oh but wait... what I don't have is a stomach-o-steel. So, if you want to know about anything that is meat-wrapped-meat or that involves the words "gut," "bust," or "heart attack" in the name, I'm afraid that taste tester has flown the coop. But hey- if you can get him to Burbank, I bet he'll eat it. Whatever it is. Bless him.

Happy 2012!

Awesome photos by: http://lamanda.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment