Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Illness Strikes Burbank!

Ughhhhhh. So. Cory and I have been totally sick. Possibly both with some flu, but mine was the barfmania/fever/pains/chills thing where I could not leave my bed & Cory has been coughing and hacking and fevering. That was last week and I am still having a hard time eating. Cory just had to get some shot of medicine or something. I finally have gotten un-dehydrated enough that I don't wake up feeling like I'd had a bottle of vodka before bed. Maybe I would have felt better sooner, but I was made to go to work the very next day after my barffest- even though it was the most violent flu I've had since childhood. Cool right? Totally! So... last week's Burbank Bite was basically ALBERTSONS. At Verdugo and Hollywood Way. Because that is on the way to/from work.



Ehemmm... I recommend their brand of ready to eat chicken soup over the Campbell's condensed. And as far as Gatorade goes- I recommend the blue ones. I didn't know there was a low calorie one until yesterday... but if you are going to drink 2 large bottles of Gatorade every day in an attempt to regain hydration, then it's probably a good idea not to go bananas on sugar. Mmmmm. Bananas.

If Cory can swallow foods, we will go this week and get a post up for you next week. But if we're both sick, maybe you are too. So rest up. And get ready for us to get back on track.

No, I did not take that photo of Albertsons BUT it is the right one!

And YES. Being sick totally bites.

No comments:

Post a Comment